One of the world’s best and most popular destinations for wildlife enthusiasts, Etosha provides a range of accommodation options to suit the needs of any adventurer. There are three main camps; Okaukuejo, Namutoni and Halali, which can be accessed via Von Lindequist and Andersson Gate.
Inside the Park
All these camps offer self-catering accommodation as well as camping facilities, swimming pools, braai facilities, restaurants, shops, petrol stations and floodlit waterholes.
Guests need to be totally self-sufficient when booking into these camps as they do not provide cutlery or crockery.
Two newer and smaller camps, Dolomite and Onkoshi, feature some of the best scenery in the park, exclusive game viewing, five star dining and attentive personal service. Dolomite camp is located in the restricted area of western Etosha. This area is only open to registered Namibian tour operators with special permission and guests who are staying at Dolomite camp.
All the rest camps in Etosha are managed and controlled by Namibia Wildlife Resorts.
All the camps in Etosha now offer morning, afternoon and night drives under the auspices of professional rangers who will guide and advise you as you discover the secrets of Etosha.
Please feel free to contact us if you would like help in organizing your trip to Etosha National Park.
On the Blogs!
- Start your safari early in Windhoek
- Dolphin Tours in Namibia
- Climbing Namibia
- How to get to Namibia
- Cycling in Namibia
- Skydiving in Namibia
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation
- 7 Things you can do to help save the cheetah – Cheetah Conservation Fund
- Your licence to shoot a leopard in Namibia
- The Zebras of Namibia
- Elephants of Namibia
- Etosha Wildlife – The Namibian Springbok
- Guided Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- Going it alone in Etosha National Park – Self Drive Safari in Namibia
- An Invitation to Shoot our African Animals
- Know your Rhinos – Black Rhino vs White Rhino
Today & Tomorrow
Today 07/28 0%
Sunny. High 27C. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Tomorrow 07/29 0%
Sunny skies. High 26C. Winds ENE at 25 to 40 km/h.
Read More ...