Both first time and seasoned safari-goers can benefit from taking advantage of guided game drives while visiting Etosha National Park. These guided drives are offered from all the main rest camps within Etosha as […]
There is much to be said for a fully guided game drive in Etosha National Park, but nothing beats the freedom of choice you have on a self-drive safari during your visit to Namibia. […]
Seriously… we’re talking photography here, shooting lifetime images and award winning photos of our animals – not trophy hunting. Do you actually think we need help in diminishing our indigenous species? The poaching crisis […]
Rhinos tend to be the colour of their last mud bath, so the names ‘black’ or ‘white’ rhino can be misleading. Fortunately there are many other ways to tell the difference between the two.
As far as accommodation is concerned, there are a number of options available to you when visiting Etosha. You can choose from accommodation inside the park or close by, budget or luxury accommodation, tented […]
Of all the things to do in Etosha, game viewing is the main reason that millions of visitors flock there every year. Etosha is a paradise for those wanting to experience almost all of […]
Etosha is the game capital of Africa, perfect for nature lovers and photographers. Hundreds of species may be found here, including 114 mammals of which several species are endangered or rare. Of these, the black rhino […]
Planning your Great Etosha Adventure Once you have made the big decision to visit Etosha, plan your trip carefully in order to make the most of your limited time there. Some of the things […]
More about Etosha ...
On the Blogs!
- Cycling in Namibia
- Skydiving in Namibia
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation
- 7 Things you can do to help save the cheetah – Cheetah Conservation Fund
- The Plight of Namibia’s Wild Horses
- The AfriCat Foundation – Namibia
- Photography In Namibia
- Predator Conservation Trust
- Guided Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- Going it alone in Etosha National Park – Self Drive Safari in Namibia
- An Invitation to Shoot our African Animals
- Know your Rhinos – Black Rhino vs White Rhino
- Where To Stay When Visiting Etosha National Park
- Things To Do In Etosha National Park
- The Main Event – The Animals Of Etosha National Park
- Etosha National Park Trip Planning
Today & Tomorrow
Sunday 03/26 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Thunderstorms likely early. Low 18C.
Tomorrow 03/27 20%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 31C. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h.
Read More ...