Saving the Rhino Trust (SRT) have been active campaigners in the fight to save one of the world’s most endangered species for over three decades, and they aren’t about to give up now.
More about Etosha ...
On the Blogs!
- Cycling in Namibia
- Skydiving in Namibia
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation
- 7 Things you can do to help save the cheetah – Cheetah Conservation Fund
- The Plight of Namibia’s Wild Horses
- The AfriCat Foundation – Namibia
- Photography In Namibia
- Predator Conservation Trust
- Guided Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- Going it alone in Etosha National Park – Self Drive Safari in Namibia
- An Invitation to Shoot our African Animals
- Know your Rhinos – Black Rhino vs White Rhino
- Where To Stay When Visiting Etosha National Park
- Things To Do In Etosha National Park
- The Main Event – The Animals Of Etosha National Park
- Etosha National Park Trip Planning
Today & Tomorrow
Sunday 03/26 50%
Chance of a Thunderstorm
Thunderstorms likely early. Low 18C.
Tomorrow 03/27 20%
Except for a few afternoon clouds, mainly sunny. High 31C. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 km/h.
Read More ...