Saving the Rhino Trust (SRT) have been active campaigners in the fight to save one of the world’s most endangered species for over three decades, and they aren’t about to give up now.
More about Etosha ...
On the Blogs!
- How to get to Namibia
- Cycling in Namibia
- Skydiving in Namibia
- Harnas Wildlife Foundation
- 7 Things you can do to help save the cheetah – Cheetah Conservation Fund
- The Plight of Namibia’s Wild Horses
- The AfriCat Foundation – Namibia
- Photography In Namibia
- Etosha Wildlife – The Namibian Springbok
- Guided Game Drives in Etosha National Park
- Going it alone in Etosha National Park – Self Drive Safari in Namibia
- An Invitation to Shoot our African Animals
- Know your Rhinos – Black Rhino vs White Rhino
- Where To Stay When Visiting Etosha National Park
- Things To Do In Etosha National Park
- The Main Event – The Animals Of Etosha National Park
Today & Tomorrow
Today 04/23 0%
Plentiful sunshine. High near 25C. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Tomorrow 04/24 0%
Mainly sunny. High 27C. Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h.
Read More ...